Performance consultants from the Institute of Workforce Innovation work directly with companies to help their operations run more smoothly, including increasing their energy consciousness and efficiency. Some services include:
- Environmental Management System development (registered to the ISO 14001:2004 standard)
- Six Sigma and Lean process development
- Environmental health & safety training, including OSHA compliance consulting
Our consultants have provided sustainability-related counsel to a wide range of clients, including:
- Smith Electric Vehicles U.S. will earn ISO 9001 certification for the company’s Kansas City plant as a result of a Quality Management System developed by MCC Business & Learning Solutions.
- Sealaska (formerly Kingston Environmental) recently earned ISO 14001 certification after consultants from MCC Business & Learning Solutions helped the company become more environmentally responsible.