Skip to main content MCC Crescent Shape Search rss Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram chevron pointing down


Login to myMCCKC

Login to myMCCKC to access your StudentCenter account. There you can:

  • Access your records
  • Pay fees
  • Check financial aid status

To have a transcript sent from another school:

Contact your former or current school to see if they send transcripts via mail or electronically (e-transcripts). You may also want to ask if there is a fee for sending transcripts.

Send by Mail:

MCC accepts official transcripts mailed directly from your school to the Student Data Center. Fill out a Transcript Request Form and give it to your former/current school to have an official transcript mailed to MCC.


When ordering an electronic transcript, if a recipient email address is required, please use  Please note that this email address is not monitored for correspondence and MCC does not accept .pdf documents emailed directly.  You must go through the National Student Clearinghouse or Parchment to order an electronic transcript.

When ordering an electronic transcript to be sent to MCC through the National Student Clearinghouse, MCC prefers that you use the electronic exchange. This ensures that your transcript is sent to the right place.

You can do this by choosing Student Data Center as the recipient of your transcript when ordering through the National Student Clearinghouse (see picture below).

Clearinghouse Help


If help is needed ordering a transcript from the Clearinghouse please visit their help page

To send a transcript to a school, employer, etc:

You may order a transcript from MCC by one of the following methods:

  • myMCCKC Student Center
    • Transcript sent by mail 
    • No fee
Last Modified: 9/30/19