Institutional Effectiveness Plan (IE Plan)
Institutional Effectiveness Plans (IE Plans) at the Metropolitan Community College (MCC), are based on the clearly defined mission and vision statements that support the goals and strategies of MCC's strategic plan.
The strategic plan acts as a four-year road-map providing strategic direction to all areas of the College. The goal of the IE Plan is to move MCC closer to make the strategic plan goals a reality. Thus, the IE Plan works in tandem with the strategic plan as a yearly planning tool.
One hundred and seven academic and administrative units participate in the IE Plan process by identifying objectives, formulating strategies, developing evaluative methods, analyzing results and folding those results into the next year's planning process. IE Plan results are used to:
- Identify areas in need of improvement
- Develop strategies for continuous improvement
- Identify developing trends based on data
- Implement future improvements as needed
- Report on accomplishments from the previous year