From a Campus Phone:
8911 - For local emergency responders
1200 - For MCC Police/
1111 - For Non-Emergencies
From Another Phone:
911 - For Local Emergency Responders
816.604.1200 - For MCC Police/
816.604.1111 - For Non-Emergencies
Follow us on:
We use several methods to reach the MCC community. Our primary methods of alerting people include:
- E-mail: Depending on the situation, MCC may send an "MCCALERT" message to MCC e-mail accounts of students, faculty and staff.
- Indoor Warning System: An alert message may be broadcast in buildings on campus using a siren/public address system.
- Text Messaging: MCC Notify Me is an emergency text message system that will send subscribers a message to their mobile devices in the event of a public safety or weather-related emergency. Students and employees can sign up by logging in to myMCCKC and clicking on "Manage MCC Notify Me" link at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
- Web: Emergency alerts will be posted on the front page of MCC's website as well as on these MCC Alert pages. MCC may also send updates through the emergency RSS feed. To get this service, sign up.
- Other: Additional methods of communication may include distributing fliers and posting on bulletin boards. Regular updates will also be provided to the news media.
How do you stop receiving text messages?
If you sign up to receive text alerts, you can stop these at any time by sending a text message containing the words STOP or QUIT to 67283 (MRAVE) or 226787 (CAMPUS).
Where can I get more help?
You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org