E-mail your questions to admissions.
MCC At a Glance
5 Campuses in the Greater Kansas City Area
125 Associate Degrees and certificate programs
Over 23,500 Students enrolled
Over 35% students are minority
Over 1,200 Students use the Missouri A+ scholarship program
Over $29 Million in grants and scholarships MCC students collectively received
242 Faculty Members
updated Fall 2017
You have questions, we have the answers. The MCC Admissions Staff are available to answer your questions about going to college and the admissions/enrollment process.
We are ready to help you take each step through the enrollment process, make any necessary on-campus appointments, or help you with a question you may have. Apply now and we can help you with the rest!
What our Admissions Staff can do for you:
- Help you through enrollment steps
- Answer questions about financial aid, scholarships, and A+
- Discuss testing guidelines
- Inform you about offered programs
- Share information about student services